The Overseas students have to submit their fee in US dollars or Equivalent PAK rupees in the following three modes:
1. The students may submit fee by SWIFT Code. Details of SWIFT Code fee account in Allied Bank AIOU Branch is as under:
2. Alternatively students may submit the by Bank Drafts (from overseas)
The Students may make payment of fee through Bank Draft drawn in the favor of “Treasurer, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad”. The students may make bank draft from any bank/ exchange services (offering the service) in USD or equivalent Pak rupees. The student may make the bank drafts from the following list.
Please Note:This list of banks is created from the information of students submitted fee drafts in the past however the applicants may draw the Draft from any bank/ exchange services offering these services.
- Al Rajhi Bank,
- SABB-Saudi British Bank,
- SAMBA financial group.
- Saudi Hollandi Bank
- Enjaz Services
- Bank Aljazaira
- UAE Exchange,P.O.Box 170, Abu Dhabi
- Standard Chartered Bank
- National Exchange Company
- Alfalah Exchange Compnay,UAE
- Habib Exchange Company, Sharjah.
- Emirates NBD
- NBAD, Abu Dhabi
- Alfalah Exchange Company
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Al Ansari Exchange
- Kuwait Bahrain International Exchange Co.
- Dollarco Exchange Co. LTD
- United Bank, Bahrain
- Habib Bank. Bahrain
- Bank Al Bahrain
- Habib Qatar International Exchange Ltd.
- Alfardan Exchange Company L.L.C
- Commercial Bank, Qatar
- Oman Exchange Company W.L.L
- Bank Muscat, Oman
3. Challan Forms
The students may also submit their fee through challan forms equal to prevailing exchange rate of US Dollars on the day .Applicants may download the challan forms from Challan Form. (Challan forms available on AIOU’s website are acceptable only).
It is further added that The Bank Draft/Challan Form (university copy) in original has to be attached with the Admission Forms to be submitted to the Directorate of OEP & e-learning.