How to apply for Overseas Educational Programmes
The admissions to all programmes, for overseas Pakistanis, are offered twice a year
- Autumn Semester: Starts in the month of July every year.
- Spring Semester: Starts in the month of January every year.
The overseas Pakistanis seeking admission in any of the above programmes are advised to visit our website for applying. Download Prospectus, Fill in the admission form, Attach required documents (Attested Photocopies) and pay admission fee through Bank Challan in Pakistanis Rupees and send it to the our postal address.
For details of overseas programmes please visit the followings links
For fee structure and fee payments mechanism please, visit the following links
The duration of study period during each semester is eighteen weeks after which the final examinations are conducted at Pakistan International schools/Pakistani Embassies.
In a semester a student can take admission in a maximum of 12 credit hour courses as mentioned in relevant prospectus.
Step by step admission procedure is as below:
- Please download admission form and fill it up.
- Take printout of the filled online admission form
- Attach two Passport Size Photographs without attestation.
- Attach attested photocopies of Passport, Visa and CNIC.
- Attested copies of the educational documents (Mark sheet/Certificates) should be attached with the printout admission forms.
- Clearly mention your overseas postal address including PO Box, telephone number and valid email address on the admission form. Also please mention your Pakistani address and telephone numbers.
- Send admission form along with above mentioned necessary documents on following address via postal/courier services on or before the last date:
- Admission form for Overseas Pakistani students can also be submitted by hand at below address.
Room no 104, Block no 2
Directorate of Regional Services,
Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad, Pakistan,
Telephone: +92519250175 & +92519057165